Tonight was the 5th and FINAL Hear of Romania’s epic Selecția Națională 2018! The final 3 acts qualified for next week’s finale in Bucharest. Who made the cut? Let’s have a look!
3rd – Dora Gaitanovici – Fără Tine – 42 points
2nd – Teodora Dinu – Fly – 50 points
1st – The Humans – Goodbye – 58 points
Congratulations! You’ve made it to the final on February 25th in Bucharest! Which means our 12 finalists are:
- Eduard Santha – Mesom Romales
- Echoes – Mirror
- Alexia & Matei – Walking On Water
- Jukebox & Bella Santiago – Auzi Cum Bate
- Rafael and Friends – We Are One
- MIHAI – Heaven
- VYROS – La La La
- XANDRA – Try
- Erminio Sinni & Titziana Camelin – All The Love Away
- Feli – Buna De Iubit
- Tiri – Desert de Sentimente
- Claudia Andas – The One
- The Humans – Goodbye
- Teodora Dinu – Fly
- Dora Gaitanovici – Fără Tine
For all you Eurovision Ireland readers, don’t forget to join us same time next week when we’ll be in Bucharest for the final – with the winner going to Lisbon for Romania in May!
Did your favourites make it tonight? Let us know!
Author: James Scanlan
Image Source: Eurovision Ireland