With the win of Conchita Wurst at Eurovision 2014 in Copenhagen, the responsibility of hosting the 60th Anniversary Contest will be in the hands of Austrian National Broadcaster ORF. Today they have announced the core team that will be responsible for hosting Europe’s Favourite TV Show.
So who will be heading up Eurovision 2015
- Executive Producer for Eurovision 2015 will be Mr Edgar Böhm, Head of Entertainment at ORF.
- Producer of the Television show will be Mr Stefan Zechner.
- Event Manager (TBC) This role is centered on the logistics, hospitality and security of the event.
- Legal Advisor will be Mr Martin Szerencsi.
- The Line Producer of the event will be Mr. Stefan Wöber.
- Technical Manager will be Mr Claudio Bortoli who was technical manager for the 2008 Olympic Games in Beijing.
- Head of Press for Eurovision 2015 will be Mr Roman Horacek.
Another meeting will take place in Geneva next week between the EBU and the new ORF Team above.
Eurovision 2015 has already begun!
Author/Editor in Chief Garrett Mulhall
Source : Eurovision.tv