Last weekend Conchita Wurst (Austrian Eurovision Representative 2014) was in Dublin appearing on RTE’s “The Saturday Night Show”. We had the pleasure to sit down with Conchita and have a video interview
We spent half an hour chatting with Conchita in her dressing room – not many people get that privilege – so we thank Conchita for being so generous with her time and making us feel so welcome.
In the video we covered many topics. A quick outline for you
- Conchita’s experience in the Austrian National Final in 2012
- Plans for Eurovision 2014 and how her Internal selection was made by ORF (Austrian National Broadcaster)
- Tolerance – How this is important to Conchita’s message for Eurovision
- What advice Eurovision Winner Anne Marie David gave to Conchita when they met
- Who are Conchita’s role models in life
- Her admiration for Charlotte Pirrelli/Donatella Versace (very funny) along with Cher and Celine Dion
- Plans for the future post Eurovision – and they include a Grammy Award
- How Conchita wants to be remembered following her Eurovision journey in 2014.
So many things have been written about Conchita so it was refreshing for us to meet Conchita and spend time talking to her to set the record straight. Charming and humble was our experience with Conchita.
We of course would like to thank Ms Conchita Wurst and her manager Mr Rene Berto for their time, Ms Carol Louthe at RTE for inviting Eurovision Ireland to their Studios to interview Conchita and finally a huge thanks for the Video Production by Mr Karl Hayden (firstname.lastname@example.org) with whose help this video would not have been possible.
Make sure to comment, share and like the video and check out our other videos on our YouTube Channel EurovisionIrelandTV
Author/Website co-founder and Editor in Chief Garrett Mulhall
Source : Eurovision Ireland and email@example.com