(Photograph Courtesy of http://www.eurovisionfamily.tv)
“Ellinikόs Telikόs Eurosong 2013” aka The Greek National Eurovision Selection takes place tonight on ERT 1
There are 4 songs contending for the Greek Ticket to Eurovision 2013 are as follws.
- One Last Kiss sung by Thomai Apergi (Music: Giorgos Gekas. Lyrics: Agis Nikolakopoulos)
- Angel sung by Alex Leon featuring Giorgina (Music: Alex Leon. Lyrics: Riskykid and Alex Leon)
- Alcohol Is Free sung by Koza Mostra & Agathonas Iakovidis ( Music: Ilias Kozas. Lyrics: Stathis Pachidis)
- Hilies Kai Mia Nychtes (A thousand and one nights) sung by Aggeliki Iliadi. ( Music:Kyriakos Papadopoulos. Lyricst: Ilias Philippou
ERT and MAD TV have lined up a host of Eurovision stars to take part in the show, These include Ivi Adamou who represented Cyprus last year and Eleftheria Eleftheriou who flew the Greek flag in Baku also.
If that was not enough for you then there are a host of Eurovision Winners taking part in the show. These SIX Eurovision winners dwarf the number that Baku had on stage at last year’s Eurovision. Performing will be
- Dima Bilan (Russian Winner 2008)
- Ruslana (Ukrainian Winner 2004)
- Alexander Rybak (Norwegian Winner 2009)
- Marija Serifovic (Serbian Winner 2007)
- Vicky Leandros (Luxembourg Winner 1972)
- Elena Paparizou (Greek Winner 2005)
If that was not enough for you, Despina Olympiou (the Cypriot entrant 2013) will perform her song “An Me Thimase”.
WHEN AND WHERE CAN I WATCH THE GREEK FINAL?
The show starts at 20:00(CET)
You have 3 options to watch the show online
The ERT1 Player – Link Below
MAD TV’s YouTube Channel – Link Below
Eurovision TV Player – Link Below
The Voting for the Greek final will be a 50/50 split between the Public and the Jury.
A great night of entertainment it is sure to be, so all we can say is “OPA” Greece and enjoy the show.
Source – Eurovision Ireland and ERT and MAD TV