Here we are just a few hours away from finding out the winner or Eurovision 2018!
Last night after the Jury Final Ireland climbed into top 3 and Cyprus remained as a favourite to win.
It’s time to check the odds for the last time this season and see who the bookies see as a potential winner.
- Cyprus (Eleni Foureira – Fuego) (Same position)
- Israel ( Netta – Toy) (Same position)
- Ireland (Ryan O’Shaughnessy – Together) (Same position)
- France (Madame Monsieur – Mercy) (Same position)
- Lithuania (Ieva Zasimauskaitė – When We’re Old) (Up 2 positions)
- Sweden (Benjamin Ingrosso – Dance You Off) (Down 1 position)
- Italy (Italy (Ermal Meta & Fabrizio Moro – Non Mi Avete Fatto Niente) (Up 1 position)
- Germany (Michael Schulte – You Let Me Walk Alone) (Down 2 positions)
- Estonia (Elina Nachayeva – La Forza) (Up 1 Position)
- Norway (Alexander Rybak – That’s How You Write A Song) (Down 1 position)
So who do you think is going to win? Do you agree with the bookies?
Author: Bogdan-Stefan Fedeles
Source: Eurovision Ireland, oddschecker.com