Earlier tonight, Montenegro’s broadcaster RTCG named the 5 finalists who will take part in Montevizija, Montenegro’s first ever Eurovision selection event!
The announcement was made during a Montenegrin news programme. The 5 finalists were whittled down from 31 entries and while we don’t have any audio clips yet, we do have the names of the artists and their songs.
Hoping to fly the Montenegrin flag in Lisbon we have:
- Katarina Bogićević – Neželjena (Unwanted)
- Lorena Janković – Dušu mi daj (Give Me My Soul)
- Nina Petković – Dišem (I’m Breathing)
- Ivana Popović Martinović – Poljupci (Kisses)
- Vanja Radovanović – Inje (Frost)
Montevizija will take place in the Montenegrin capital Podgorica on February 17th.
Are you looking forward to Montevizija? Who are you most looking forward to hearing?
Let us know what you think!
Author: James Scanlan
Image Source: James Scanlan