Eurovision Fans heading to Kyiv get ready to party even more!
Eduard Romanyuta the Ukrainian born singer who represented Moldova at Eurovision 2015 is organizing the ‘Grand Euro Party’ on May 12 in Kyiv at Olmeca Plage.
At this moment this is the list with confirmed guests for event:
- Emmelie de Forest – Winner of the Eurovision Song Contest 2013 for Denmark
- Dana International – Winner of the Eurovision Song Contest 1998 for Israel returned to the contest in 2011
- Poli Genova – Represented Bulgaria at Eurovision 2011 and 2016
- Bojana Stamenov – Represented Serbia at Eurovision 2015
- Nina Sublatti – Represented Georgia at Eurovision 2015
- Eldar Gasimov – Winner of the Eurovision Song Contest 2011 for Azerbaijan
- Alexandra Stan
- DJ MEG
- Anna Nikonova
Tickets can be purchased now via Concert.ua here. (tickets cost between 250 and 6500 UAH)
Be sure not to miss the event as there will probably perform acts from this year edition of ESC!
For fans all around the world, the event will be streamed online on YouTube and broadcast by UA:Перший.
Source: Eduard Romanyuta