Party For Everybody Dance!
The city of Stockholm truly wants you to #ComeTogether at this year’s Eurovision.
The Euro Fan Café will consist of three rooms on two floors and the all important figure FOUR bars. For more details on the area – check out our article HERE
From 20:00 the Euro Fan Café and EuroClub will be integrated and made one area. Press and fan media can move between the two venues for the evening. Euroclub will have (and wait for it) THREE further bars and a large stage where this year’s performers and guests can perform.
- The Euroclub and Euro Fan Café will be open from 2 to 14 May.
- Euroclub access is included in the accreditation of journalists, artists and delegations.
- 3,000 passes for the Euroclub and Euro Fan Café will be sold to OGAE-members.
Registration is open from 1-31 March:
1. You MUST register via the City of Stockholm website to buy passes for the entire period (May 2nd to 14th)
2. Payment and collection of passes will be in Stockholm, at the Globe Arena, next to the press centre at Hovet.
So you have been warned! Enjoy!
Author/Editor in Chief – Garrett Mulhall
Source : Eurovision.tv