Euro Fan Cafe Vienna – Photos showing the progress of transforming the venue for Eurovision
The Euro Fan Cafe is where the Eurovision Fans will come together to party the week of the contest in Vienna. The venue is coming along nicely as you can see from the photographs.
EMS Lounge is one of the most modern and coolest locations in Vienna. Underground station U3 (stop: Kardinal-Nagl-Platz) allows direct and easy connection to and from Stadthalle, city centre, airport and the Eurovillage at Rathausplatz.
The day coffee shop (free entry!) will open daily at 12.00 noon and is a meeting point for ESC fans from all over the world with Song Contest music, coffee, snacks and Viennese pastries. If the weather permits there is also a sunny terrace.
In the evening The official Austrian Song Contest Club (OGAE Austria) will organize a great program. Find more information atwww.eurofancafe2015.com
• Live concerts of national and international Song Contest Stars of the past.
• Live concerts of former winners of the Song Contest!!!
• Interviews and Live concerts of actual members
• Eurovision DJ’s of OGAE International
• Bars on two floors
• Food-Street-Market in the outside-area
• VIP-Lounge on first floor includes : Comfortable boxes with panoramic view to the stage,dance-floor,
Welcome champagne and snacks ensuring an extra-ordinary feeling.
So will you be going to the Euro Fan Cafe when you are in Vienna?
Author/Editor in Chief Garrett Mulhall
Source : Euro Fan Cafe Facebook