The EBU has announced the voting order for tonight’s Eurovision Grand Final. As in previous year’s they have used an algorithm (aka fancy computer programme) to use the results from last night’s Jury Voting Final to create a voting sequence that will be as close as possible.
So what is the running order and is there any hint of how the Jury’s may have voted?
- Azerbaijan: (Sabina Babayeva)
- Greece: (Andrianna Maggania)
- Poland : (Pauliana Chylewska)
- Albania: (Andri Xhahu)
- San Marino: ( Michele Perniola)
- Denmark: (Sofie Lassen-Kahlke)
- Montenegro: (Tijana Miskovic)
- Romania: (Sonia Argint Ionescu)
- Russia: (Alsou)
- Netherlands: (Tim Douwsma)
- Malta: (Valentina Rossi)
- France: (Elodie Suigo)
- United Kingdom (Scott Mills)
- Latvia: (Ralfs Eilands)
- Armenia: (Anna Avanesyan)
- Iceland: (Benedikt Valsson)
- F.Y.R. Macedonia (Marko Mark)
- Sweden: (Alcazar)
- Belarus: (Alyona Lanskaya)
- Germany: (Helene Fischer)
- Israel: (Ofer Nachshon)
- Portugal: (Joana Teles)
- Norway: (Margrethe Røed)
- Estonia: (Lauri Pihlap)
- Hungary: (Éva Novodomszky)
- Moldova: (Olivia Furtuna)
- Ireland: (Nicky Byrne)
- Finland: (Redrama)
- Lithuania: (Ignas KrupaviÄius)
- Austria: (Kati Bellowitsch)
- Spain: (Carolina Casado)
- Belgium: (Angelique Vlieghe)
- Italy: (Linus)
- Ukraine: (Zlata Ognevich)
- Switzerland: (Kurt Aeschbacher)
- Georgia: (Nodi Tatishvili and Sophi Gelovani)
- Slovenia: (Ula Furlan)
I wish it could be a simple call based on the Jury Order but unfortunately not. However from speaking to some of my colleagues we seem to be in some agreement that as far as the Jury voting went we think that the initial leader maybe an Eastern European country. When one looks at the final juries from say Ireland onwards they are more more favourable to Western European countries in recent times.
So does this indicate that the Jury vote went to a Western country? That could possibly bode well for Austria, UK, Spain and The Netherlands.
You tell us?
Author/Editor in Chief Garrett Mulhall
Source : Eurovision.tv
Categories: Eurovision 2014, Eurovision Predictions 2014, Eurovision Voting
Tell Us What You Think!