The Acts taking part in the First Quarter Final of Eesti Laul 2022 this coming Saturday, have been revealed this evening. The ten Acts participating are:
- Jaagup Tuisk “Kui vaid” (If only)
- Boamadu “Mitte kauaks” (Not for long)
- Evelin Samuel “Waterfall”
- Fiona and Me “Feel Like This”
- Kéa “Everytime”
- Peter Põder “Koos lõpuni” (Together until the end)
- Little Mess “Hea päev” (Good day)
- Maian “Meeletu” (Crazy)
- Stig “Interstellar”
- Traffic “Kaua veel” (For a long time)
Evelin Samuel (1999) and Stig (2015) have previously represented their country on the Eurovision Song Contest stage. Five Acts will progress to one of the Semi Finals in February.
Tanel Padar (2001) and Eda-Ines Etti (2000), who have previously represented their country on the Eurovision Song Contest stage, will be hosting the First Quarter Final.
Author: Richard Taylor