On the Tickets page of junioreurovision.tv, it has been announced that the “Passe Sanitaire” will be required for all those attending, as well as the COVID-19 Protocol from La Seine Musicale – the Host Venue.
In regards to the “Passe Sanitaire”, the following information will help:
- A negative COVID-19 test taken within 72 hours of the show (PCR test, antigen test or self-test supervised by a health professional).
- An official certificate of recovery recognised by French authorities: a positive screening test, PCR or antigen of more than 11 days and less than 6 months validity.
- A complete vaccination certificate recognised by the EU.
- These documents are valid only if they include a QR code.
- Serological tests and self-tests not supervised by a health professional are not approved as a Passe Sanitaire.
- Passe Sanitaire applies to all persons over the age of 12 years and 2 months.
In regards to the COVID-19 Protocol of La Seine Musicale, the following information will help:
- Arrive at the venue 90 minutes before the advertised time.
- Face masks mandatory at all times
- Valid Passe Sanitaire (Health Pass) compulsory.
Let us know what you think about the 2021 Junior Eurovision Song Contest – either in the comments below or on our FACEBOOK and TWITTER pages.
Author: Richard Taylor
Categories: Coronavirus, Eurovision 2021, Junior Eurovision 2021
Tell Us What You Think!