SVT have revealed the venues for the forthcoming season of Melodifestivalen. 2019 will see no debut cities holding any of the rounds and instead will be revisiting previously used venues throughout the whole six weeks.
- Gothenburg (Semi 1) – 02nd February
- Malmo (Semi 2) – 09th February
- Leksand (Semi 3) – 16th February
- Lidkoping (Semi 4) – 23rd February
- Nykoping (Andra Chansen) – 02nd March
- Stockholm (Final) – 09th March
Also revealed today was when tickets were going on sale. The date you need for your diary is Wednesday 31st October.
Author: Richard Taylor