Tonight was the Jury Final of Eurovision Song Contest 2018 and the bookies are presenting us with new suprises!
Let’s see how our top 10 looks like after the Jury Final!
- Cyprus (Eleni Foureira – Fuego) (Same position)
- Israel ( Netta – Toy) (Same position)
- Ireland (Ryan O’Shaughnessy – Together) New Entry (Highest Climber)
- France (Madame Monsieur – Mercy) (Same position)
- Sweden (Benjamin Ingrosso – Dance You Off) (Up 1 position)
- Germany (Michael Schulte – You Let Me Walk Alone) (Up 2 positions)
- Lithuania (Ieva Zasimauskaitė – When We’re Old) (Down 3 positions)
- Italy (Italy (Ermal Meta & Fabrizio Moro – Non Mi Avete Fatto Niente) Re-Entry
- Norway (Alexander Rybak – That’s How You Write A Song) (Down 4 position)
- Estonia (Elina Nachayeva – La Forza) (Down 3 Positions)
So who do you think is going to win? Do you agree with the bookies?
Author: Bogdan-Stefan Fedeles
Source: Eurovision Ireland, oddschecker.com