Picture Source: EBU/Thomas Hanses
Each day, I aim to bring you a couple of highlights and lowlights from this year’s Contest here in Lisbon. What did Days 11 & 12 have to offer us?
- The semi-finals are over and we have the line-up for the Grand Final.
- For the first time in years, we have a western Europe heavy final.
- Both the UK and Ireland have a decent draw for Saturday night – 9th and 24th respectively.
- There were shock results in the end from both semi-finals, but we expected that at the end of the day.
- In some respects, the Intervals have been of low quality in the semi-finals, with RTP relying heavily on video footage – not a live spectacle the audience would’ve hoped for.
Obviously these are just some mere snippets of what has happened over the last couple of days. Remember to check out are #LiveBlog’s everyday here LIVE from Lisbon throughout the day, everyday – where you’ll get some more detail goings-ons.
Author: Richard Taylor
Source: Eurovision Ireland
Categories: Eurovision 2018