Lithuania’s search for their representative at Eurovision Song Contest 2017 begins tonight as 12 artists will take the stage in Eurovizijos Atranka’s first show.
A total of 51 acts will be competing in four shows with the Grand Final beeing held on 11th of March.
As with previous years, the show was filmed in advance, on Thursdays but it’s broadcast will be tonight, starting from 20:00 CET. The show can be watched here!
The running order for the acts is as follows:
- Vilius Krivickas & Edvinas Gurevičius (Golden Monkeys) – Septyni dievai
- Ugnė Kudlaitė (Otreya) – Last Two Weeks
- Augustė Vedrickaitė – It’s Not Over (Not To Me)
- Edgaras Lubys – Could It Be?
- Tadas Rimgaila & Samanta Tina – Tavo oda
- Sasha Song – Never Felt Like This Before
- Rūta Andruškevičiūtė – The Way To Your Heaven
- Benas Malakauskas – Rolling
- Audrius Petrauskas – Shine Like Gold
- Justinas Stanislovaitis (Justin3) – Streets Of Vilnius
- Dagna Kondratavičiūtė – Feel It
- Paula Valentaitė – Never Let You Go
Do you have a favourite from this round?