France 3, the French national broadcaster, has confirmed the 3 acts that will contest the French National Final for Eurovision 2014.
The Acts will be
- Twin Twin
Here are 3 videos for each of the acts – though these are NOT their songs for the French National Final
The internal jury that selected the 3 acts were
- Laurent Bentata (General director of Stage Entertainment France),
- Bruno Berberes ( casting and artistic director),
- Laura Cès (Singer and Comedian),
- Mary De Vivo(Director at Réservoir),
- Valérie Michelin (Manager),
- Franck Saurat (Televsision and Entertainment producer).
- Dominique Bourron (Music delegate from France Bleu).
- Thierry Langlois (Director France 3 Programmes),
- Yann Chapellon (President and General Director of Distribution Dept. France Télévisions )
- Marie Claire Mezerette (Director of Games and Entertaintainment Dept France 3),
- Frédéric Valencak (Co director at Games and Entertainment Department at France 3,
- Head of Delegation for France at Eurovision Song Contest ),
- Olivier Daube (France Ô).
- Eurovision Fan : Farouk Vallette (OGAE France Member).
- Television viewer Morgane Buret, france3.fr competition winner
The 2014 French Eurovision National final will take place on “Chansons D’Aboard” hosted by former French Eurovision contestant Natasha St.Piere (France 2001). A 50/50 jury/public vote will decide the French Representative for Eurovision 2014.
Author/Website co-founder and Editor in Chief Garrett Mulhall
Source : France 3