Last night, the first Semi Final of ‘Una voce per San Marino’ took place, featuring twenty international emerging artists. Three artists have qualified through to the Final, while another five have qualified for the Second Chance round on Thursday, February 17th. They are:
Through To The Final
- Aaron Sibley – “Pressure”
- Camille Cabaltera – “Move Em Like You Never Did”
- Elena & Francesco Faggi – “Nothin’ can blow me out”
Through To Second Chance
- Alessia Labate – “World Falls Down”
- Anna Faragò – “Randaggio”
- Daniele Pisciotta – “Tic Tac”
- Frio – “A noite é tudo”
- Eliška Mrázová – “Imma Be”
Let us know what you think about San Marino and the 2022 Eurovision Song Contest – either in the comments below or on our FACEBOOK and TWITTER pages.
Author: Richard Taylor
Categories: Eurovision 2021, Eurovision 2022, San Marino, Una voce per San Marino
Tell Us What You Think!