The Opening Ceremony for the 2020 Junior Eurovision Song Contest will take place tomorrow, Monday 23rd November. The Ceremony will be hosted by Mateusz Szymkowiak, who also hosted the event last year.
The Ceremony will include:
- Viki Gabor will perform the theme song “Move the World”
- As Host Country, Poland will draw their running order position
- The opening and closing countries will be drawn for the running order
- Each Participant will be introduced to the audience
- TVP President Jacek Kurski & EBU Project Manager Gert Kark will appear
The Opening Ceremony can be viewed live on YouTube, via the official Junior Eurovision Song Contest channel at 15:00 GMT/16:00 CET.
Author: Richard Taylor