Get your calendars out! You probably got several as Christmas presents. We have some very important Eurovision 2015 dates for you whether you are going to Vienna or enjoying the entire experience from the comfort of your living room.
- January 26th – Insignia Handover Ceremony
- January 26th – Semi-final Allocation draw
- February 14th – First Volunteer Final Castings Day in Vienna
- February 15th – Second Volunteer Final Castings Day in Vienna
- March 16th – Head of Delegations meeting Day – Song Submissions from National Broadcasters
- March 17th – Head of Delegations meeting Day – Song Submissions from National Broadcasters
- April 7th – Construction of Eurovision Arena stars at Wiener Stadthalle
- May 11th – Eurovision 2015 rehearsals commence
- May 11th – Eurovision Delegation receptions begin in Vienna
- May 17th – Welcome Reception at the Wiener Rathaus – Vienna Town Hall)
- May 17th – Official Opening of the 2015 Eurovillage at Rathausplatz
- May 17th – Official Opening of the 2015 Euroclub- Ottakringer Brewery
- May 19th – Eurovision Song Contest 2015 – Semifinal 1
- May 21st – Eurovision Song Contest 2015 – Semifinal – 2
- May 23rd – Eurovision Song Contest Grand Final 2015
- May 23rd – Eurovision 2015 Grand Final After-party at Euroclub
- May 24th – PED Kicks in!
So tell us who is coming to Vienna for Eurovision 2015? Flights booked? Hotel sorted? Tickets bought?
Author/Editor in Chief Garrett Mulhall
Source : Eurovision Ireland