The running order for the final of Melodifestivalen has been announced and no surprises that the 2 favorites have been placed to open and close the show. Yes Ulrik Munther will perform first and YOHIO will perform last. What is also interesting is that the 2 more contemporary songs by Louise Hoffsten and Ralf Gyllenhammar have been placed side by side at 5th and 6th respectively.
The complete running order is as follows
1. Tell the World I’m Here – Ulrik Munther
2. Skyline – David Lindgren
3. Falling – State of Drama
4. Begging – Anton Ewald
5. Only the Dead Fish Follow the Stream – Louise Hoffsten
6. Bed on Fire – Ralf Gyllenhammar
7. En riktig jävla schlager – Ravaillacz
8. Copacabanana – Sean Banan
9. You – Robin Stjernberg
10. Heartbreak Hotel – YOHIO
The final will take place next Saturday March 9th in the Globen Arena in Stockholm.
We will be opening our on-line voting poll on Monday for who you think should win Melodifestivalen 2013.
Source SVT and Eurovision Ireland