Yes it is that time where I (Eurovision Ireland/Garrett Mulhall) looks after all of his readers and this is your 1 day warning!! Yes as we reported earlier in the week – ticket go on sale for Eurovision tomorrow at 10am Swedish time which is 9am GMT tomorrow
What would I suggest?
- Check your emails from your OGAE officals as they will be giving the fans a specific code that you will enter onto the www.ticnet.se site that will allow you to purchase your fan package
- For non OGAE fans then I suggest you check out the site too to see what areas of the arena you will be able to purchase tickets in – REMEMBER there are different contact details for Grand Final tickets for non OGAE fans – all details were in our article this week – so PLEASE check it out to avoid disappointment
- I would suggest that you log into the www.ticnet.se site today and create a profile – only takes 2 minutes – but will make purchasing tickets easier.
- You can ask for all your communications to be in either Swedish or English so make sure you tick the apporpriate box otherwise you will be learning Swedish at a crash course pace!!
- Make sure you clearly look at the tickets that are available to purchase – 9 in total shows will be available. This is made up of Afternoon Dress Rehearsals for Semi Final 1, Semi Final 2 and Final, THEN you have the Jury Voting Dress Rehearsal for Semi Final 1, Semi Final 2 and the Final and finally the LIVE shows for Semi Final 1, Semi Final 2 and The Grand Final.
- Expect the Site and Telephone booking lines to be busy tomorrow – so take a deep breath and make sure to have a cup of tea by your side.
- Make sure to have a valid credit card or if you have a Swedish Bank account (must do that myself) then you will have no problems paying
- For OGAE fans, I belive you may need your OGAE card number so make sure to have that to hand.
Here is a very useful page from the www.ticnet.se site that lists out the shows/tickets/dates etc that will be on sale. Take a look and see which one will suit you. Knowing how much the Swedish nation love their Eurovision and the excitement from across Europe this year, I can assure you with some certainty that each of the rehearsals will be full to capacity and have an electric atmosphere.
So open your account TODAY, Check your OGAE mails for offical fans, and for the general public open your account and see what shows you want to attend.
HAPPY SHOPPING or as they say in Swedish “Lycklig shopping” and make sure to get your tickets tomorrow to avoid crying to me and in the words of Eurovision Winner Celine Dion – “Ne Partez Pas Sans Moi”
Author and Site Creator/Chief Editor – Garrett Mulhall
(Source – www.ticnet.se)
(Picture courtesy of Creative Commons)
(YouTube Video courtesy of UkGleek)