ERR, the Estonian national broadcaster, have revealed the running order for the Final of Eesti Laul 2022. The running order is:
- Elina Nechayeva – “Remedy”
- Andrei Zevakin feat. Grete Paia – “What Now”
- Jaagup Tuisk – “Kui vaid”
- Elysa – “Fire”
- Ott Lepland – “Aovalguses”
- Stig Rästa – “Interstellar”
- Minimal Wind ft. Elisabeth Tiffany – “What To Make Of This”
- Stefan – “Hope”
- Anna Sahlene – “Champion”
- Black Velvet – “Sandra”
Maarja-Liis Ilus, Priit Loog and Jüri Pootsmann will return to host the Grand Final after the Semi Finals last night. Performing as guests during the Grand Final will be Annely Peebo, Marko Matvere and Uku Suviste.
As is tradition, there will be two rounds of voting. The first round will have a 50% jury vote and 50% public vote. The top three scoring acts will go forward to the Super Final. A second round of voting will take place to decide the winner, which is a 100% public vote.
Author: Richard Taylor