The line-up for the 2020 edition of ‘Festival da Cancao’ has been announced. The artists and their songs have been drawn into two Semi Finals. The Song Writers appear in brackets.
The line-up for Semi Final 1 is:
- Blasted – Rebellion (Blasted, Stego, Guerra)
- Filipe Sambado – Gerbera Amarela do Sul (Filipe Sambado)
- Ian Mucznik – O Dia de Amanhã (João Cabrita – Ian Mucznik)
- Elisa – Medo de Sentir (Marta Carvalho)
- MEERA – Copo de Gin (MEERA – MEERA, Isaura, João Bota)
- JJaZZ – Agora (Rui Pregal da Cunha)
- Throes + The Shine – Movimento (Throes + The Shine)
- Bárbara Tinoco – Passe-Partout (Tiago Nacarato)
The line-up for Semi Final 2 is:
- Luiz Caracol e Gus Liberdade – Dói-me o País (Luiz Caracol – António Avelar de Pinho)
- Cláudio Frank – Quero-te Abraçar (Cláudio Frank)
- Kady – Diz Só (Dino D’Santiago – Kalaf Epalanga)
- Dubio feat. +351 – Cegueira (Rui Azevedo, Pedro Azevedo – Hugo Azevedo)
- Elisa Rodrigues – Não Voltes Mais (Elisa Rodrigues)
- Judas – Cubismo Enviesado (Hélio Morais)
- Jimmy P – Abensonhado (Jimmy P)
- Tomás Luzia – Mais Real Que O Amor (Pedro Jóia – Tiago Torres da Silva)
The Semi Finals will take place in the RTP Studios in Lisbon, on February 22nd and 29th. The Final will take place in the regional city of Elvas, on March 7th.
In further news from RTP, they’ve announced that the entries are available on both Spotify and Apple Music from today.
Author: Richard Taylor