Last night was the fourth and final heat of Eurovizijos Atranka – the show that selects Lithuania’s representative at Eurovision Song Contest.
The winner of the night was Aistė Pilvelytė with the song I’m like a wolf, written by former Eurovision contestant Aminata Savadogo.
Eleven acts competed for six spots in the next round. The results were decided by a 50%-50% combination from a professional jury and public televote.
The 6 qualifying acts are:
- Aistė Pilvelytė – I’m like a wolf ~ 24 points (12 jury / 12 televote)
- Queens of Roses – Fisherman ~ 15 points (5 jury / 10 televote)
- Valerija Iljinaitė – You Made Me Glow ~ 13 points (7 jury / 6 televote)
- Neringa Šiaudikytė – Running Out of Time ~ 12 points (8 jury / 4 televote)
- Alanas Chošnau – 7 Days ~ 18 points (10 jury / 8 televote)
- Evaldas Vaikasas – Fire Kisses ~ 10 points (3 jury / 7 televote)
Next week LRT will broadcast the first quarter final of Eurovizijos with the 12 qualifiers from first two heats. The marathon is getting closer to its end and we’re curious to see who’s going to be Lithuania’s winner. Do you have a favourite? Let us know!
Author: Bogdan Stefan
Source: LRT, Eurovision Ireland