(Photograph Courtesy of ilkar.blogspot.com)
Tonight sees the first of the Hungarian Semi Finals of “A-Dal” with the second tomorrow. 9 acts compete for 4 places in the final next week. 2 will be selected by the Public through a televote and the second 2 will be selected by a Jury.
The Jury itself composes of many former Hungarian representatives at Eurovision over the years. They include
- Magdi Rúzsa (2007 Hungarian Eurovision representative)
- Philip Rákay (Director of M1 and M2)
- Viktor Rakonczai (1997 Hungarian Eurovision representative as part of band V.I.P)
- Csaba Walkó ( 2012 Hungarian Eurovision representatives)
- Jenő Csiszár (TV and radio host).
Tonight the 9 acts competing are
- Laura Cserpes – Élj pont úgy
- Lilla Polyák – Valami más
- Peter Puskás – Amíg a tűz ég
- Laci Gáspár & Plastikhead – A szeretet él
- Odett – Ne engedj el
- András Kállay Saunders – My baby
- Tibor Gyurcsik – Örök harc
- Ildikó Keresztes – Nem akarok többé játszani
- Gergő Rácz – Csak állj mellém
WHEN AND WHERE CAN I LOOK AT THE SEMI FINAL TONIGHT?
You can look at the show live on the MTV Webstream using the below link
You can also listen to the songs in the Semi Final now on MTV Player
Who should qualify tonight?
Source Eurovision Ireland and MTV