Each day, I aim to bring you a couple of highlights and lowlights from this year’s Contest here in Lisbon. What did Day 6 have to offer us?
- France stole the show as the last rehearsing country of the day. Simple, yet effective and no messing about with the stage concept.
- SuRie settled well in her first rehearsals for the United Kingdom. Just a little bit of tidying up here and there should provide some success.
- Ireland took heed of advice given and came back with a more polished performance. Fingers crossed for qualification now.
- Spain was rather repulsive. They just need to get a room.
- Germany caused motion sickness and need to reign in the over-zealous back projection hypnotic patterns.
Obviously these are just some mere snippets of what has happened today. Remember to check out are #LiveBlog everyday here LIVE from Lisbon throughout the day – where you’ll get some more detail goings-ons.
Author: Richard Taylor
Source: Eurovision Ireland
Categories: Eurovision 2018