The EBU and DR announced today that tickets for Eurovision 2014 will go on sale this Friday November 29th. Full details of this are in our article from today – SEE HERE.
There is though an alternative process for OGAE members who wish to purchase their tickets through their local Fan Network. The following are guidelines for OGAE Ireland. Please refer to your own local committee for their specific requirements.
The OGAE Ireland President – Mr Diarmuid Furlong – has advised of the following guidelines for OGAE Ireland members to follow when requesting Eurovision Ticket Packages via OGAE. The OGAE package details are as follows
- A ticket package will contain 6 tickets – 1 ticket for each of the following shows : Dress rehearsal (Jury vote) Semi Final 1 – May 5th, Semi Final 1 Live Show – May 6th, Dress rehearsal (Jury Vote) Semi Final 2 – May 7th, Semi Final 2 Live Show – May 8th, Dress rehearsal (Jury Vote) Grand Final – May 9th and Grand Final Live Show – May 10th.
- Cost – The price of the ticket package above is 2500 DKK (335euro) + booking fee.
- Confirmation – Should you wish to apply to purchase an OGAE Ireland Ticket Package then you MUST email Diarmuid Furlong by Friday November 29th at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Requests – When requesting an OGAE Ticket package please state if you want a standing or seated ticket package.
- Cancellation – If you book an OGAE package, but decide and/or successful in getting a ticket in the public sale on Friday, you can cancel your OGAE package before midnight on Friday November 29th.
- Standing/Seating Ticket Packages – The EBU have allocated OGAE with 1,200 Standing tickets, in front of the stage and 400 seated tickets stage left and 400 seated tickets stage right. Standing and Seating Packages are the SAME price.
- Purchasing Your Ticket – Once packages have been allocated to the various clubs, OGAE Ticket packages can then be purchased online, using a special code that Diarmuid will issue you. You can then purchase your ticket from Tuesday, December 3rd Until mid-January.
- Only OGAE members with a VALID membership card can purchase an OGAE Ticket package.
- Only ONE Ticket Package per valid membership can be purchased
- People wishing to become OGAE Ireland members must contact Diarmuid Furlong at email@example.com for membership. You will need a photograph (to be sent via post or email) and be able to make your payment for membership ASAP. As the closing date for new members is almost closed and new members at this point in time will be on a best efforts basis – so contact Diarmuid immediately.
- For Current OGAE Ireland Members (2013), Diarmuid will be ordering your 2014 validation stickers next week – commencing December 2nd
- Anyone who has lost/misplaced their card, please let Diarmuid know IMMEDIATELY at firstname.lastname@example.org as he will need to order you a new card next week
- Any NEW members who have joined since the Contest in Malmo this year – your membership cards will be issued in the new year – Diarmuid will have your membership card numbers for you before you need to purchase your OGAE ticket package.
If you have any further questions regarding the above information, then please contact Mr Diarmuid Furlong directly at his email email@example.com and he will be happy to assist you.
Eurovision 2014 is truly open for business.
Author/Website co-founder and Editor in Chief Garrett Mulhall
Source : OGAE Ireland