The jury members for the 2022 Eurovision Young Musicians, in Montpelier, France, has been announced.
The five jurors come from France, as well as Albania, Lithuania & Switzerland. The five jurors are:
- Müza Rubackyté – Chair of the jury, a violinist from Lithuania
- Nora Cismondi – Oboist from Switzerland
- Christian-Pierre La Marca – Cellist from France
- Tedi Papavrani – Violinist from Albania
- Jean-Pierre Rousseau, Director of the Festival Radio France Montpellier, from France
Author: Richard Taylor