“Winny Puhh” will win Eesti Laul in Estonia tomorrow – according to our Eurovision Ireland International “Big Poll”. The Metal/Rock band were the landslide winners in our poll receiving 37% of the vote. They certainly are the performance act that the Eurovision Stage has never seen before. The make Lordi look tame in comparison.
(YouTube Video Courtesy of Rahvusringhaaling)
Winny Puhh perform the song “Meiecundimees üks Korsakov läks eile Lätti” and it is a high-octane roller coaster of a musical ride. I get exhausted, somewhat nervous and excited looking at them. You can only imagine what they would be like on mainstream Eurovision television? Unique, aggressive, energetic and totally entertaining. Will Estonia follow our International Poll and send this to Eurovision?
The Final Results of our poll were as follows
- Winny Puhh – Meiecundimees üks Korsakov läks eile Lätti – 37.78% of the Vote
- Birgit Õigemeel – Et Uus Saaks Alguse – 20% of the Vote
- Elina Born – Enough – 13.33% of teh Vote
- Grete Paia – Päästke Noored Hinged – 13.33% of the Vote
- Liisi Koikson ja Söörömöö – Üle Vee 4.44% of the Vote
- Rasmus Rändvee & Facelift Deer – Dance – 4.44% of the Vote
- Rolf Roosalu – With U – 2.22% of the Vote
- Põhja-Tallinn – Meil On Aega Veel – 2.23% of the Vote
- Teele & Tuuli ULA Drum Attack – Ring The Alarm – 2.21% of the Vote
- Kõrsikud – Suuda Öelda Ei 0% of the Vote
The Estonian Final of Eesti Laul is tomorrow Saturday March 2nd at 20:35 (CET)
Source Eurovision Ireland. Photograph courtesy of www.escfinales.eu