Over 100 singers applied to represent Armenia at the 2022 Junior Eurovision Song Contest. Auditions have taken place in Yerevan, where a Jury has narrowed the field down to 30 singers to progress to the next round. The representative is to be announced in the coming weeks, after which a song will be composed specifically for them.
The Jury responsible for narrowing down the field were:
- David Tserunyan – Head of Delegation at Eurovision and Junior Eurovision
- Anushik Ter-Ghukasyan – Head of Music Department at Armenia Public Television
- Dalita – Representative of Armenia at Junior Eurovision 2011
- Rosa Linn – Representative of Armenia at Eurovision 2022
- Lilith Navasardyan – Songwriter behind Armenia’s Eurovision 2014, 2016, 2017, 2022 entry and Junior Eurovision entry in 2015.
Author: Richard Taylor