GPB, the Georgian national broadcaster, has broadcast the fourth and final eliminations of The Voice – their national selection for the 2023 Eurovision Song Contest, in Liverpool.
Iru Khechanovi, formerly part of Candy Music who won the 2011 Junior Eurovision Song Contest, was chosen to represent Georgia in Liverpool. The final results of The Voice were:
- Iru Khechanovi – 21.88% of vote – Winner
- Giorgi Datiashvili – 15.72%
- Likuna Tutisani – 13.76%
- Lika Siradze – 13.73%
- Anka Tatarashvili – 11.56%
- Tina Datikashvili – 10.34%
- Tako Kakalashvili – 10.09%
- Kakha Aslamazashvili – 2.92%
Let us know what you think about Georgia and the 2023 Eurovision Song Contest – either in the comments below or on our FACEBOOK and TWITTER pages.
Author: Richard Taylor
Categories: Eurovision 2021, Eurovision 2023, Georgia, The Voice
Tell Us What You Think!