NDR, the German national broadcaster, have announced their first finalists for Unser Lied für Liverpool – their national selection for the 2023 Eurovision Song Contest, in Liverpool.
Unser Lied für Liverpool will take place on Friday 3rd March, at 21:20 GMT/22:00 CET. Eight finalists have been announced so far, they are:
- Will Church – “Hold On”
- Patty Gurdy – “Melodies Of Hope”
- TRONG – “Dare To Be Different”
- Lonely Spring – “Misfit”
- Anica Russo – “Once Upon A Dream”
- Lord Of The Lost – “Blood And Glitter”
- Frida Gold – “Alle Frauen in mir sind müde”(All the women inside me are tired)
- René Miller – “Concrete Heart”
The TikTok Wildcard voting has now commenced and the winner will be announced on Saturday 4th February. The six Acts in contention are:
- Betül – “Heaven”
- Leslie Clio- “Free Again”
- From Fall To Spring – “Draw The Line”
- Ikke Hüftgold – “Lied mit gutem Text” (Song with good lyrics)
- JONA – “10/10”
- Mitchy & André Katawazi, NashUp – “Summertime”
Unser Lied für Liverpool will be hosted by Barbara Schöneberger and will take place at the MMC Studios in Cologne. The show will be broadcast on Das Erste, ARD Mediathek and eurovision.de.
Let us know what you think about Germany and the 2023 Eurovision Song Contest – either in the comments below or on our FACEBOOK and TWITTER pages.
Author: Richard Taylor
Categories: Eurovision 2021, Eurovision 2023, Germany, Unser Lied Für
Tell Us What You Think!