ERR, the Estonian national broadcaster, has revealed the Interval Acts for the Eesti Laul 2023 Semi Finals this week. The Interval Acts will help celebrate the 30th anniversary of Estonian participation at the Eurovision Song Contest.
Semi Final 1: Thursday 12th January
- Janika who competed in Kvalifikacija za Millstreet, will perform “Muretut meelt ja südametuld” alongside Minimal Wind
- Rappers Chlicherik & Mäx will perform, as well as host’s Tõnis Niinemets and Grete Kuld
Semi Final 2: Saturday 14th January
- Grete Paia will perform “Päästke noored hinged” with Sven Lõhmus
- Yasmyn will perform a new version of “Opera on Fire”
- Also performing are Kerli Kõiv and Kristjan Järvi
Let us know what you think about Estonia and the 2023 Eurovision Song Contest – either in the comments below or on our FACEBOOK and TWITTER pages.
Author: Richard Taylor
Categories: Eesti Laul, Eesti Laul 2023, Estonia, Eurovision 2021, Eurovision 2023
Tell Us What You Think!