RTÉ, the Irish national broadcaster, have opened their song submission period for the 2023 Eurovision Song Contest.
The song submission window opened today and will close on Friday 28th October, 18:00 GMT. ‘The Late Late Show Eurosong 2023’ will take place early next year and the entries will be chosen by both Eurovision fans and industry professionals.
People wishing to submit entries can do so HERE. An extract of the rules are as follows:
- Songwriters and composers cannot submit more than one entry.
- Songs must not have been submitted to other national selections.
- Songs must comply with EBU rules.
- No demos or unfinished songs will be accepted.
- Although RTÉ wish to foster upcoming talent, submissions by established performers and songwriters are preferred.
Author: Richard Taylor