With only two days left until the official rehearsals kick off on the main stage of Eurovision at Altice Arena, we wanted to have a look at the favourites according to the bookies.
Of course anything can change and bookies are not always right, but let’s have a look at the top 10 before we know anything about their staging.
Here is the current top 10 as shown on oddschecker.com
- Israel ( Netta – Toy)
- Bulgaria (Equinox – Bones)
- Czech Republic (Mikolas Josef – Lie To Me)
- Australia (Jessica Mauboy – We Got Love)
- France (Madame Monsieur – Mercy)
- Estonia (Elina Nachayeva – La Forza)
- Norway (Alexander Rybak – That’s How You Write A Song)
- Sweden (Benjamin Ingrosso – Dance You Off)
- Belgium (Sennek – A Matter Of Time)
- Greece (Yianna Terzi – Oniro Mou)
Do you agree with the bookies? Who’s missing from the top 10? Let us know in your comments!
Author: Bogdan-Stefan Fedeles
Categories: Eurovision 2018