“Let’s Talk Eurovision 2014 and Beyond – Episode 2″
Three Eurovision Websites (ESCinsight.com , escXtra.com and EurovisionIreland.net) have teamed up to discuss all things Eurovision. Each week we will discuss topics that have an impact on the Eurovision Song Contest and debate how to continue to grow the popularity and relevance of the contest. You can watch our weekly videos here
This week we discussed .
- Your Feedback from Episode 1
- Sponsorship and could it be used to fund delegation costs?
- Voting Procedure
- Should you promote the singer of the country in the Eurovision Postcards?
We Ask You These Questions for our next show
- If revenue from Eurovision Sponsorship could be used to fund a delegations participation costs at Eurovision?
- If “Yes” then how could it be shared with all the countries? (See the pros and cons for this in the video)
- How can we make the voting procedure even more exciting at Eurovision?
- In the Eurovision Postcards should they highlight the Singer or the Country? (See what we had to say on this in the video)
How can you get involved in our weekly show?
We want to hear from YOU!
- We want to get your opinion on what we discussed. Either mail the 3 sites, post a comment on the video, drop us a tweet or a comment on the Facebook post. You know where to find us.
- We want you to tell us what you would like us to talk about on future shows? Remember this is your chance to have your say and like the EBU’s pan European Survey – we want to hear your points of view. .
- Use the hashtag #BeyondESC
Get your voice heard by thousands of followers from 3 of Europe’s most read websites.
Next Google Hangout “Eurovision 2014 and Beyond – Episode 3″ will air in the new year (Details to follow)
Author/Website co-founder and Editor in Chief Garrett Mulhall
Source : Eurovision Ireland, ESC Insight and escXtra
Categories: Eurovision 2014